JB Alarm & timer questions...

Beer

Reaction score
*In ICS when I pressed the clock on my home screen the alarms appeared. There was also a tab for "Timers". It is no longer there. Has anybody else noticed this or found another/better way to get to timers?

*The alarm tones on the alarm clock used to be able to start softly and increase in volume. That option seems to have disappeared and now the alarm just blares. Has anyone found a way to gradually increase alarm volume?

Cheers,

-Beer

Rogus

Reaction score
As mentioned in numerous other threads, Timer is gone from stock alarm app as is the option for increasing volume.

CMDRSTP

Reaction score
Ouch! I just realized this myself. I really appreciated the gradual increase in volume option.

Are there any good alarm apps ???

cybertj.2000

Reaction score
I use alarm clock plus, it has the gradual alarm option and has a nap feature that can kind of be used like a timer

We are the Droid!!
You will be assimilated!!
Resistance is futile!!

Rogus

Reaction score
I tried both Alarm Clock Extreme and Alarm Clock Plus. I removed Alarm Clock Plus, because to get to alarms was a two step process just like the stock Alarm clock. I wanted to touch the alarm widget and go directly to alarms and Alarm Clock Extreme does that. AC Extreme has increasing volume and a timer function.

chhare

Reaction score
Wet your pant? That is a loud alarm :) I too noticed that the alarm no longer starts softly when blasted in the morning. I am still using the stock clock/alarm, but have been browsing the apps for a possibly substitute.