1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Jawbone paired but not getting audio.

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by Pack83, Feb 24, 2011.

1. Pack83

Pack83 New Member

So I've got my Jawbone paired properly with my X but the in call audio still only goes through the phone. Every once in a while it will go through the Jawbone but 95% of the time it won't. I can hear the call end tone, the connected tone and the disconnect tone in the ear piece but that's usually it. Any ideas on a fix for this or are the two not fully compatible? The Jawbone I'm using is a fairly old one. Had it for 1 1/2-2 years or so. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
  2. turdbogls

turdbogls New Member

there are times with my DX and Jabra where it connects but it doesnt connect to phone and media sounds.

go to settings, wireless and networks, unpair your headset, and pair it again. this should connect everything. but maybe not if you have always had this problem. i usually only get this when i switch ROM's. when i do it once, it is good until i wipe my phone.
  3. masterclean5

masterclean5 New Member

this worked for me with my era and droid x. I unpaired any jawbones that were listed under settings, bluetooth, etc. then I paired my era again and I have audio for my phone calls. :)
Search tags for this page
jawbone bluetooth has no sound

jawbone connected but no sound

jawbone connected no media
jawbone era media audio
jawbone era no audio

jawbone era no sound

jawbone era not playing music
jawbone era wont play music
jawbone icon connected but no sound

jawbone no sound

jawbone not connecting to media audio