Java

micp1480

Reaction score
Excuse my stupidity, but I have the original Droid, and would like to run a program that requires Java. I know we have Flash, but how do we get Java, if all possible? Thank you.

MICP1480

OP
M

micp1480

Reaction score
Well, my kid's are going to be flying out to the west coast and I wanted to bookmark the official us time so I can call them at a respectable time. I went the us official time, and it won't load the time, and it was saying that java needed to be uploaded.

MICP1480

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
That's a new one by me. :) What you can do is set a calendar reminder at your time -(in my case)3 hours over the time where you are. If you do that every day they're gone you should be fine.

OP
M

micp1480

Reaction score
That sounds like an excellent idea, but I am still scratching my head as to why that Java applet didn't work on my Droid. I also tried a few browsers with the same result, which is zippo.

MICP1480

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
That is odd, I agree. Maybe if you contact the developer or whatever you could find out if a workaround/solution is available or if they even know about the problem they'll be able to fix it. :)