January 2011 Cartoon of the Month

DougDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
droidforums-cartoon.jpg

DroidForums.net January 2011 Cartoon - "I don't mean to tell the surgeon his business, but is now the right time to be looking at DroidForums.net?!"

dancedroid

pyro6128

Reaction score
Pretty funny. I think it would have been funnier though if the surgeon was using his droid to look up what to do. Something like "hold on while I look for the heart surgery app"

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Pretty funny. I think it would have been funnier though if the surgeon was using his droid to look up what to do. Something like "hold on while I look for the heart surgery app"

"Hold on....Got a text.." lol, kind of puts a new spin on texting while driving. :biggrin:

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score

Too bad they haven't ported the "Amateur Surgeon" apps over to Android. It could have said "Hmmmmm, this isn't how my Amateur Surgeon app says to do this!!!!!!!!!!!"

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Refresh the image, it's been updated :)

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Just stumbled upon the droidforums cartoons today and this was my favorite one lol