1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Jabra Cruiser

Discussion in 'Android Accessories' started by TandemUser, Jul 3, 2010.

1. TandemUser

TandemUser New Member

I have a Jabra Cruiser bluetooth speakerphone that I am happy with. I have a Droid that's been updated/rooted to 2.2 Froyo, so I am hoping to get bluetooth voice dialing working. My bluetooth earpiece works with voice dialing, but my Cruiser doesn't and I can't figure out why.

The Cruiser is supposed to initiate voice dialing, and I even updated the firmware to see if that is why. Has anyone else had luck with the Cruiser?
  2. kcallis

kcallis New Member

Did you ever get the Jabra to pair? I just received me DX last night and can't get it to pair with the Jabra Cruiser. I will check to see if there is a firmware update for the Jabra. But if anyone has been successful, let me know. Incidentally, this a non-rooted (today) DX.
Search tags for this page
android razr hd connect with jabra
can't connect jabra to droid bionic
connect android to jabracruiser
connect jabra cruiser 2 to droid 4
connect jabra cruiser to galaxy s3
forum jabra cruiser 2
how to connect to jabra cruiser 2 for galaxy s3
how to sync galaxy s3 with jabra speaker
i cant pair my jabra cruiser to my galaxy 4
jabra cruiser 2 droid 4
jabra cruiser 2 update firmware