I've had it with Seidio

TechJPC

Reaction score
I've had THREE desktop cradles fail on me. In the back of the cradle where the the Micro USB cable plugs into has broken off into the unit. Two Innocase cases have failed (the tabs break off). Other than that no problems.

I'm about to go Otterbox with THIS

Just ranting
Joe

masterxchief

Reaction score
I've had THREE desktop cradles fail on me. In the back of the cradle where the the Micro USB cable plugs into has broken off into the unit. Two Innocase cases have failed (the tabs break off). Other than that no problems.

I'm about to go Otterbox with THIS

Just ranting
Joe

+1

I've gone through like 6 of their cases

FolsomFear

Reaction score
come on guys.... the seido cases are the best.... yea i gone through a couple as well, but the case breaks so the phone wont. All cases break (unless you want a rubber), but that takes away all the feeling!!!!

:icon_ banana:

FolsomFear

Reaction score
wow..... i wonder what would have happent o the phone if they wernt on there

im dropped my phone so many times.... but the cases have protected them every time

Scy

Reaction score
I have the Innocase. Total piece of junk.
It was good for the first month, until two of the tabs broke off, without ever having been dropped.

I love the design and feel of the case, but the quality leaves a lot to be desired.

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
For those with the Innocase, are all of these on the Motorola Droid? Just wondering since I have it for the Incredible and its been holding up really well. I imagine the sliding part with the keyboard makes it more difficult on engineering for the Motorola.

masterxchief

Reaction score
For those with the Innocase, are all of these on the Motorola Droid? Just wondering since I have it for the Incredible and its been holding up really well. I imagine the sliding part with the keyboard makes it more difficult on engineering for the Motorola.

Yup on the droid

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
Thanks for the clarification. I've wondered how you would even begin to do a good case for the Droid working the logistics of the sliding keyboard in. Sorry yours has gone south. That sucks.

masterxchief

Reaction score
Ya I know its pretty hard making a case for a phone like this but if they are going to charge me $30 for it I expect some quality.

Cade01

Reaction score
The tabs on the otterbox case break off too. Opening and closing the keyboard wears them thin then they break. I'm on my second one from them.

Cade01

Reaction score
They need to be made out of something stonger for the tabs and more flexible on the main frame portion.