Ive Done It Now

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by MAKEITOUTOFWOOD, Feb 13, 2011.

1. MAKEITOUTOFWOOD

MAKEITOUTOFWOOD New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Ive bought a D2G and am spending all my free time learning how to use it.

Root don't root.:icon_eek: Conserve battery.:icon_eek: This app that app.:icon_eek: which is the best app?:icon_eek: Task killer for my phone. :icon_eek:
    How did it come to this? I don't want my phone to be a brick.:icon_eek:

Is there a light at the end of the tunnel? I guess if you install droid light your good to go.

Anyway I just wanted to introduce myself. I am a cabinet maker / wood worker. Been at it for the past 16 years. Now i need to be in constant contact with clients and architects. Hence the droid. :motdroidhoriz: Ive already learned a lot from this forum and hope to figure out weather or not to root. The wifi tether would come in handy with my laptop.

Thanks for the great forum.

Mike

2. jbdow

jbdow Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I bought a d2g in december. love it. have one app installed for notetaking, but other
    apps i've tried don't seem to be worth the space they would occupy.(to me) ymmv
    removed all the other(3) apps i dl'd. Best advice i can give is to think, research and
    observe this forum carefully before you do anything...:)

r, john

3. Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess Moderator

Ratings:
    +23
    welcome to the forum. to each is his own but I suggest not using task killer app. it runs ur battery down, may end/kill apps that need to keep running in the background.
    if u haven't checked the D2G section yet, we have tons of info that may help with ur problems. or search for a specific topic and u may find lots of answers to ur questions. have fun and welcome again

Aloha from Hawaii

4. CJM

CJM Super Moderator
    Staff Member Rescue Squad Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,863
    Current Phone Model:
    Nexus 6
    Twitter:
    https://twitter.com/Corey