I've been hacked?

Reaction score
I have an Incredible 2. Today a friend got a text message from my phone and responded to it. The problem is, I didn't send it. When I looked at the details, it was a SMS sent at a time I wasn't even using the phone. It did, however, ask a question about the topic we were threading about several weeks ago. It was like a follow up question supposedly from me. Did somebody hack my phone? What do I do about it?
Thanks in advance.

nikecar

Reaction score
6774 said:
I have an Incredible 2. Today a friend got a text message from my phone and responded to it. The problem is, I didn't send it. When I looked at the details, it was a SMS sent at a time I wasn't even using the phone. It did, however, ask a question about the topic we were threading about several weeks ago. It was like a follow up question supposedly from me. Did somebody hack my phone? What do I do about it?
Thanks in advance.

Did you see the sent message in your box? We're you drunk? Do you have a partner?

OP

Reaction score
Yes. It shows as a message sent from "ME: What does the realtor say?" which she then asked me "What realtor?"
No mind altering substances involved.