Reaction score
Don't get me started on 3$3$hell$ either, lol
Q0bMRl.jpg

Vepaot

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G5 (LS992)
I wasted two minutes of my life reading this entire thread.

livinginkaos

Reaction score
Once the brick making ceremony begins, we will need to start the brick laying class. No Houses here, it's going to be HUGE.......

jayrod

Reaction score
Don't get me started on 3$3$hell$ either, lol
View attachment 57485

Really hoping this doesn't have anything to do with flashing
iO1gFl.jpg

OMAPLOOMPA

Is this some kind of game to you cause if it is, you are one sick bacon eating midget riding a platypus being chased by an evil emo emu who also hates squirrels and pigmy ponies who ride cheese loving velociraptors

Sent from my IcarusHD Edition Bionic, not to be confused with my CM10 or .246 HoB Edition Bionics.

dautley

Reaction score
Is this some kind of game to you cause if it is, you are one sick bacon eating midget riding a platypus being chased by an evil emo emu who also hates squirrels and pigmy ponies who ride cheese loving velociraptors

Sent from my IcarusHD Edition Bionic, not to be confused with my CM10 or .246 HoB Edition Bionics.

Oh no, no games here!:rating00:
By the way, I love it when you say "velociraptors" :D

zirkdog

Reaction score
This is going to get good...:popcorn:. A good deveoper never disappoins his crowd.

OP
I

iTz_I3urn

I will be trying to get the Jelly Bean 4.1.1 OS to be able to flash over the 6.7.246 version (ICS) but I will try to have it support safe strap and bootstrap.

-Developer iTz_I3urn

zirkdog

Reaction score
I will be trying to get the Jelly Bean 4.1.1 OS to be able to flash over the 6.7.246 version (ICS) but I will try to have it support safe strap and bootstrap.

-Developer iTz_I3urn

For the sake of the "Community" please use a camera to record your efforts when it comes time to flash this thing for the very first time. Documentation is the best way to ensure your place in history.

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
iTz_I3urn said:

-Developer iTz_I3urn

So its a custom rom not a Motorola update

Sent from my 2.106 ghz quadrant score 5680 .247 Droid Bionic using Droid Forums

OP
I

iTz_I3urn

Also, for those who can't download the Ice Cream Sandwich update at all, there will be a alternate way for you to receive the Jelly Bean Update. Users you will have to bare with me while doing this. Negative Comments don't make me finish any faster. I want this to be a smooth, crisp, elegant Update for all of you.

Feel Free To ask question's if need be ,but some questions may not be able to be answered yet.

-Developer iTz_I3urn

OP
I

iTz_I3urn

sargentmajord said:
So its a custom rom not a Motorola update

Yes This will be a Custom Rom.

-Developer iTz_I3urn

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
zirkdog said:
Stop, you're confusing him with all of your technical questions. I'm sure we'll learn more about his methods when English is over and he has time to text before lunch.

There is no way in ****ing hell he has the JB update I know cuz they haven't even posted the JB engineer build on the server yet an even then when they do its useless not even me or Sam can do anything with an engineer build

Status
Not open for further replies.