itunes

howard5674

Reaction score
does anybody know how to get music from itunes to my x that is copy protected. i used doubletwist but could not download all my songsi itunes..thanks i really don't want to pay 30 cents a song. i payed for it once allready

donballz

Reaction score
Partial answer: iTunes agent can sync your purchased music but the music player doesn't really find it. Which is weird cause you can navigate to it with Astro and listen to it there. I use the stock player though so maybe another one can handle .m4a?

dxuser

Reaction score
Why not get a program such as Touchcopy and rip the music from your ipod to your HD. Then copy that folder to your phone's sd card.

Brian1

Reaction score
Many apps to do the work. One way is with itunes is convert your music to mp3 and then copy over like mentioned above.

donballz

Reaction score
Partial answer: iTunes agent can sync your purchased music but the music player doesn't really find it. Which is weird cause you can navigate to it with Astro and listen to it there. I use the stock player though so maybe another one can handle .m4a?

I'm an idiot, it was there, I just had to unmount from USB mass storage.

Fairfieldwizard

Reaction score
I suspect you're really asking the question, "How do I remove Digital Rights Management (DRM) from protected tracks?" Once removed, the tracks become ordinary MP3 tracks, playable on any device. It's legal to do this and there are several apps that do a good job. I personally used Soundtaxi and it did the job perfectly for about 60 iTunes tracks that I've purchased over the years.

OP
H

howard5674

Reaction score
thanks for everyone's help on the itunes issue---howard