itunes to my bionic

Oakback

Reaction score
Newbie here,

I downloaded the zumocast app, which allows me to access the itunes on my desktop through a "cloud". I'm looking for a way to permanently store these songs on my bionic, in order to keep "air time" down.

Can someone recommend a solution?

dags5000

Reaction score
Just plug ur phone in via usb and copy all ur music to bionic. Then it will be permanently there and you dont need to stream from your computer. Zumo allows downloading as well but not sure if u can do a batch download of all.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

b00mb00mchuck

Reaction score
i'm not an expert but i don't think that will work... iTunes files won't play on the android player

dags5000

Reaction score
Unless all of your music downloaded from itunes is protected with drm (which older downloads had but newer ones are not), then the droid can handle it. When you use zumocast its the droid that is still playing the music, it just receives the file from your computer.

BroidDrionic

Reaction score
Also, I agree with the person who said to connect your phone to your computer via USB and move songs to your phone that way.

Lakilaulea

Reaction score
Or you could purchase an app like DoubleTwist or iSyncr; you'll have your music and iTunes playlists stored on your phone.

Lakilaulea

Reaction score
I keep all my media files on my SD-ext since you can up the gigs and replace the cards.