Itunes App

JackT

Reaction score
will this sync drm music to? or just drm free?

Nothing is going to allow you to play DRM protected iTunes on the Droid. You either have to pay extra through iTunes to get the DRM-free music or use some sort of conversion process.

fallreed

Reaction score
will this sync drm music to? or just drm free?

Nothing is going to allow you to play DRM protected iTunes on the Droid. You either have to pay extra through iTunes to get the DRM-free music or use some sort of conversion process.

You got it! Apple is mean on fans!

I use a DRM removal software to strip license protection rather than pay Apple extra $0.25 per tracks for DRM free.

Last edited:

Dragoro

Reaction score

Steeeler

Reaction score

You got it!

Yeah cost me close to 600 to use itunes to de drm my stuff. Ripp off artists, never again buyin music through them.

I stopped buying from those rip offs a couple of years ago. All my music has been DRM free from Amazon or Walmart.

Brcara

Reaction score
Hey, can you transfer Itunes *Apps* onto a Droid?dancedroid

tantheman4

Reaction score
the app "isyncr for pc" or "isyncr for mac" (if you use mac computer) is sooooo much simpler and its just a wonderful app.. GET IT!

2guys1droid

Reaction score
There is NO iTunes app. There is, however, a way to get your iTunes synced onto your Droid. I just created a video tutorial on how to do this, which you can view at the below link on my blog

Tutorial: 2 Guys 1 Droid: SOLVED: How to Sync iTunes with Your Droid

That will explain and show you, clearly, everything you need to know to be playing your music in no time!

-2guys1droid team

entrepreneur

Reaction score
I read somewhere that there was an itunes app that allowed you to download music from your itunes onto your droid

is this real or a hack?

You can use DoubleTwister to sync iTunes to Droid, the process:

• Download and install doubleTwist
  • Connect your Droid using a USB cable
  • Select "USB connected" and then "Mount" on your Droid
  • doubleTwist will launch automatically (if you use Windows)
  • Set up your sync settings or just drag and drop media to your Droid
  • doubleTwist will automatically convert your videos so that they play on your Droid
P.s. For DRMed iTunes songs or videos, DoubleTwist is willing to help but unable to do so about this, cause it cant remove drm from iTunes. For this case, you can get a step-by-step tutorial via my signature to get it done: