Itunes App

iesous2

Reaction score
I've got an error as well (vista) it recognizes the phone but there are no drivers for it. Once we find drivers we are good to go I believe. I've been to 2 Motorola sites. Can't find a fix as of yet :mad:

iesous2

Reaction score
leetbumble whats a linux install? Is that one of the apps on the Droid??
My wife figured out the ring tone for me :) Once the music is saved on the phone simply select the song, hit the menu (lines icon at bottom 2nd left) button and it has a "set as ring tone" option. Man I'm glad I brought this phone!!!!!!! :icon_ banana:

JackT

Reaction score
The Motorola tool worked great for me. Make sure to mount the phone to put it in Mass Storage mode. The Motorola tool will sync photos, music (any playlist from iTunes or Windows Media Player), and videos. My PC was Windows XP.

fegriffith

Reaction score
DoubleTwist did not work for me and now my card returns an error whenever I mount it. When I tell it to scan and fix it immediately unmounts. DoubleTwist went on forever and ever and "stuck" at about 1/4 left. I'm pretty irritated right now. Trying Motorola instead but getting frustrated at this point. I have music on the memory card I specifically told DoubleTwist NOT to include, so now my podcasts are mixed in with holiday music mixed in with everything else, and NO playlists came over.

MicroNix

Reaction score
I just launched doubletwist now (had launched it at various times today) and it found an update with Droid support!! It will also sync the playlists now instead of just the songs in the selected playlists.

Syncing now...Looks to be working so far.

xMyStiCx

Reaction score
DoubleTwist for OSX does not support playlist syncing between itunes yet =\ I've dragged and dropped a few playlist, but I have no way of updating my playlists now. I hope they come out with an update for us osx users soon.

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
So did anyone get their audible books to play on their droid with the doubletwist thing?

searayman

Reaction score
The Motorola tool worked great for me. Make sure to mount the phone to put it in Mass Storage mode. The Motorola tool will sync photos, music (any playlist from iTunes or Windows Media Player), and videos. My PC was Windows XP.

will this sync drm music to? or just drm free?

pouls29

Reaction score
leetbumble whats a linux install? Is that one of the apps on the Droid??
My wife figured out the ring tone for me :) Once the music is saved on the phone simply select the song, hit the menu (lines icon at bottom 2nd left) button and it has a "set as ring tone" option. Man I'm glad I brought this phone!!!!!!! :icon_ banana:
You can download Ringdroid to splice the song into the perfect ringtone.