itunes and bionic

beaky73

Reaction score
I have about 10 gigs of music on my itunes. I used to have an iphone but now i have a bionic. I want to put all my music on my bionic but i dont know what music program will work. Any ideas on what app. I tried the zumacast nut i dont like it. I want the songs and music right on my phone. Thanks

AdamPA1006

Reaction score
Check out the program doubletwist on the computer, syncs my music nicely

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

gmorgan056

Reaction score
You can try using Google's music Beta. It'll pull your entire library form iTunes and store in the Google's library. It's also part of a cloud, so when you download the app, the music is there with you. If you want an invite because it's still a closed beta, send a PM and i can get you one.

Fonzz

Reaction score
I'm using Google music (but hardly ever). Google will let you upload your entire itunes library up to 20,000 songs, minus any songs that you paid for I think...
There is an option (that I don't use) to "make available offline".
Pretty nice interface, it sees all your play-lists, groups by album, artist etc. too and who know what else. (don't use it hardly ever)
Also, I think it may cost money in the future but it's free for now. I hope I get grandfathered in if / when they do start to charge...

Scribble

Reaction score
I prefer the amazon music app personally.

If you're looking for a non wireless solution, try Media Monkey... I used to use it with my OG Droid.

Also Windows Media player might work...

speedfreeq

Reaction score
I've been using Winamp for awhile. It works great, all the time. Syncs all but the old DRM stuff via wifi. Since you want all your music on your phone, syncing shouldn't really be a necessity. Pick a player and dump your iTunes folder on your SD card...

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Lakilaulea

Reaction score
+1 for DoubleTwist. It syncs your iTunes library to include your playlists.

rumblee1

Reaction score
Get I syncr. They have one for mac and pc. Easy as pie. Fist time use your usb. After that get isyncr Wifi. You'll never have to use a cord again. Also, excellent app support from dev. I used to use doubletwist, but it kept doubling and tripling my library and the devs. Couldn't figure it out.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Last edited: