It's Sunday, 2/6... Who went to Best Buy?

Renzy

Reaction score
just maybe verizon is waiting to see how many people pre-order the phone to distinguish the price, if there is a high pre-order (high Demand) the price will be $250 and vice vs low pre-order lower price $200.

shot in the dark. No one pre-order and keep the price at 200

Jokerz

Reaction score
just maybe verizon is waiting to see how many people pre-order the phone to distinguish the price, if there is a high pre-order (high Demand) the price will be $250 and vice vs low pre-order lower price $200.

...too late lol

jimmyco2008

Reaction score

This guy has a great idea. But like 30 people in the country preodered in the past two days, if that, I'm sure. So nothing to worry about.

Domestic violence

Reaction score
I can't believe some of you guys are paying full retail for this (or any) phone. Its nice and all, but there are better things I can do with ~$500

Rotas

Reaction score
Pre-ordered mine.
I would never pay full price for a phone though, the prices are ridiculous.

derekmiller12

Reaction score
I pre ordered my phone yesterday, and they were always saying that it was going to be 250 so I dont know why pre ordering would matter.. And no way would I pay full price for the phone, thats nuts..

Effington

Reaction score
With the low reported turnout, I'm wondering if pre-ordering the TB is even necessary...

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I can't believe some of you guys are paying full retail for this (or any) phone. Its nice and all, but there are better things I can do with ~$500

I agree, but everyone has their own opinions and motives. I personally would just get an awesome tablet.

ridobe

Reaction score
With the low reported turnout, I'm wondering if pre-ordering the TB is even necessary...

Yeah, that's hard to believe :icon_ nono2:. I mean, zero advertising and 18th page of the BB circular. The only people who went to BB to preorder belong to a "Thunderbolt" forum.

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Yeah, that's hard to believe :icon_ nono2:. I mean, zero advertising and 18th page of the BB circular. The only people who went to BB to preorder belong to a "Thunderbolt" forum.
I'm fine with this.

jimmyco2008

Reaction score
Just you wait, once word gets out that Verizon customers can get 4G for free on a Droid X competitor, BAM. Just has to be released first.

bassJAM

Reaction score
^that was my thinking. I figured if I didn't pre-order (which I just got back from) Verizon will end up posting ads about their first "4G phone" and I'll SOL when I when the phone comes out on the 14th or later.

hdeez

Reaction score
I didnt have a chance to make it to BB today but some of ya's who pre ordered may have the answer to this. If you are an existing verizon customer doing an upgrade do they waive the activation fee? Someone told me they do but wasnt sure. I tried to call today but all I got was an automated machine and the hell if they are getting me on that fee when its free going through Verizon.