It's Sunday, 2/6... Who went to Best Buy?

wmnomore

Reaction score
Preordered mine today. Also was first at my store to do it. I expected more of a turnout for this. They told me the 14th it should be in. Congrats guys.

srleadjb

Reaction score
#2 in line at my store

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

derekmiller12

Reaction score
I pre ordered mine.. The guy said he didnt know when it will be in but he would call when its in...

BornToSynthesize

Reaction score
Lol first at my bb. i got a paper with the info, my receipt, and the gift card. Told me to come back on the 14th. I'm gonna be the first to have it out of the store :)< ahaha.

bigdad63

Reaction score
480 X 800 yestertech lcd screen (lower resolution than the D1 @ 854 X480). Not retina, not super amoled, not amoled, not s-lcd, just plain old fashioned lcd. Everyone's ok with that? The next phone after my dream phone? I.D.T.S.! I feel like they're trying to pull a fast one.

Last edited:

Android1254

Reaction score
480 X 800 yestertech lcd screen (lower resolution than the D1 @ 854 X480). Not retina, not super amoled, not amoled, not s-lcd, just plain old fashioned lcd. Everyone's ok with that? The next phone after my dream phone? I.D.T.S.! I feel like they're trying to pull a fast one.

If your next dream phone had super amoled and could do everything the tb can than you would be looking at a phone that wouldn't last very long battery life wise

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Thevaristy

Reaction score

It is my understanding that it is a slcd screen. At least that is what htc said at ces.

MLPZ999

Reaction score

datsyuk

Reaction score
If you're blowing you're upgrade on this if I were you I would wait. I am because I just know that Verizon will get a sweet dual core phone within the next few months. Preferably HTC. The pyramid is coming out, I'm assuming a phone with those sweet specs will be at Verizon soon.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

MLPZ999

Reaction score
According to Qualcomm we wont see dual core snapdragons till late Q4 so we're stuck with the locked down bootloader on the bionic unless Motorola keeps their word about a compromise which I doubt.

Last edited:

shaddix

Reaction score
I guess I will go by BB today and preorder....... If I have to take a 2 yr contract to get it on the 14th then so be it!!!!!!!

Thevaristy

Reaction score
Just got back from BB after pre-ordering. Rep did not give a date for release, but I did notice the post from this website about the delay has been removed. I can only guess that means V is gonna show us some love on Valentines day.

ridobe

Reaction score
From twitter:
VerizonWireless
HTC Thunderbolt: no updates to report. We'll share what's real, when it's real, directly. Here.

detox

Reaction score
which means no dual core HTC's until 2012.

Which is fine by me. No discount upgrades for me till may 2012. Gotta pay in full for tb. Got my pre-order in yesterday. Didn't show up till 1:00 and was still first on the list at pittsburgh mills mall.

sent from my X