It's Shake'n'Bake an I halped...

Dwyndal

Reaction score
Sup Droiders-does and have-alreadys - :motdroidhoriz:

/Stand up - bow, salute, wave, curtsey, hokie-pokie turns self around!

My name is Ryan and i am the real slim shady but i go by Dwyndal as a DJ name and art handle, tag and web personality whatever. Besides Ryan is so boring, sorry for any others sharing my name sake but when you live in the south and people here just say it like Ron...yeah not for me. I didn't grow up here and thus i don't say it like that haha

*crickets*

Ok a bit about myself - grew up over seas, Germany mostly, moved around a lot (army brat) yadda yadda

I am an electronic Junkie always have been and love technology - haven't done much with coding but that's due to change.

Always been with a phone and still have my original page lol*beep beep* baby haha

I have always known Android was going to go crazy when Google first announced it with G1 i believe, but alas i was not going to switch to Tmobile for it or any other network, i'm loving Verizon in my area ATT is fail whale here. I love open source and well this community is a given why!

I have had my OG droid since it's release and have no plans to leave just yet it's just worth it for me as the update is nominal in my book for what i do on my phone, and well there are lots we can still do with our D1 and it's not ready to die, it told me :)

More on a personal level - i'm long winded if you made it this far, i have yet to take a deep breath, ok so what who cares i'm still going to talk :) I am a graphic artist by nature, sound blender by passion and a screen printer / embroiderer by trade.

I'm looking for a companion for long walks on the beach - hikes, late night movies, and someone who can cook....please PM me with A/S/L...oh wait, wrong forums.

Looking to get into some theme-ing and eventually play with some basic apps so i like the group here so far and so decided to make my introduction thread. So in my next post i'll introduce myself, this is just me rambling.

Thanks for hosting me, have a good night and i'm here all week.

~D

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
I won't make this long...welcome to the forum! Lol
anyway great intro, I love reading what ppl post. everyone is unique in their own way.

sent from the Hawaiian D2G

OP
Dwyndal

Dwyndal

Reaction score
I warned you that i talk a lot. Wooo finally a breath, i feel it's best to just open it all up and i figure i'm here a while and i'm not scared of people. Trolls yes trolls scare me but hey thanks for the welcome.

Ahh hawaii i miss it, I was just there last summer for a while, my mom was born and raised there and our family has a reunion there all the time, i am known as he who scares the Kahlua pig back to life haha
*long story* <---iimagine that

Glad to make it, i'll check some intros next time to see if i can downsize mine :)

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
hey I can listen but only to a point ok. LOL...omg where ur family from? geeze I hope we not related hahaha

OP
Dwyndal

Dwyndal

Reaction score
damn and she says hush lol

my family is on Oahu - down by Kamaeha Bay and some on big island. Know any *bleeps*

OP
Dwyndal

Dwyndal

Reaction score
Right on - i almost moved there to work with my uncle or my uncle-in-law however that works hah. The ohana in Kam bay is where we do the luau reunion but i stay with my uncle in Mililani so i get to see all sides of the island which is nice variety.

Nice to meet you i can't find your introduction but also too lazy to look it up :p

Small world that is droid when you look at the odds haha and ohh boy you know some *bleeps* haha any *bleeps*?

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
oh wow awesome. I live central Oahu so very close to Mills. Hmm not sure on Nuhi name. I would give my ohana names but just in case I get lurkers, I keep it under cover. Lol
well if u look at my profile I've been here quite awhile. and yes small world. see that's why I love this place because u meet ppl from all corners of the earth.

OP
Dwyndal

Dwyndal

Reaction score
Yes lurkers lol that's why i wasn't going to name drop but I figured i had a safe chance to expose and live dangerously prior to bleeping - see edits - but we all know there are no bad people on the interwebs. lol

PS now you are the one name dropping hehe