it's official, I dislike FoxFi...

electricman58

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
"ROOTED" Droid Turbo
Yes its free! :-D Your still using the data that is part of your data plan, but your not being charged extra for the Hotspot!
Just be aware that when you stream movies and video, you use data up really fast! Watch your GB so you don't go over your Data limit!
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

aarong03

Reaction score
Yes its free! :-D Your still using the data that is part of your data plan, but your not being charged extra for the Hotspot!
Just be aware that when you stream movies and video, you use data up really fast! Watch your GB so you don't go over your Data limit!
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums
Ok, thanks. Alos I'm on an unlimited data plan and will not be changing anytime soon. I got my Maxx back in March and will not be switching to a new phone.

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
Let us know if it works, some of us are still having problems getting it to work.

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
I can get mine to work if a boot and all that fun stuff, but its not the same as pre ICS. Click and your good to go. Don't really need it, just tinkered with it just in case I was out somewhere and needed my laptop, which by itself is pretty unlikely.