It's not Froyo but it's something - new update coming

CouchSpud

Reaction score

filthy1

Reaction score
ok dug deeper into your link and found what I needed.....thank you so much for your helpdancedroid

CouchSpud

Reaction score
Nice! In that case I retract my "that sucks" and insert a "Huzzah!"

filthy1

Reaction score
Regular update worked from the post but the radio update freezes abd times out...think it is corrupt...so if anyone has the radio zip that they didnt get from that xda post that would be awesome.

tonybrown801

Reaction score
I got the update last night and now I can't get gmail, kindle, or market to work. They all force close. These are the only ones I've tried so far. They all worked fine before the update. Anyone else having a problem?

noother84

Reaction score
I got the update last night and now I can't get gmail, kindle, or market to work. They all force close. These are the only ones I've tried so far. They all worked fine before the update. Anyone else having a problem?

I ended up having to do a factory reset on my phone. I had mine rooted prior to the update and gmail and the market constantly force closed on me. I'm waiting to root mine again now.

bethmr13

Reaction score
Got mine, got my phone today after setup, it said there is an update, simple as that.

dricacho

Reaction score
I've been trying to initiate the update since last night, I kept getting SERVER UNAVAILABLE. Then later in the night, I kept getting NO UPDATES AVAILABLE. Mine is not rooted.