It's never easy, is it?

OP
eidian

eidian

Reaction score
Mine only works with the charger that came the phone also....very weird since most USB chargers for android are supposed to be universal

See!? I'm not the only one. I'm beginning to think that there are a bunch of substandard chargers out there the Amazon/eBay world.

Converted my RAZR to the Maxx. My phone is actually useful now.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Foxcat: I'd make a sarcastic the about missing the conversion because it was on THE first sentence of my first post but you're helping out so I figure I'll let it slide (ha ha).

I don't know if you realize this but I'm the same person that asked how the OS recognized the fact that it's a Maxx now...I posted the pic of the info page showing that my phone is a Maxx a couple of weeks ago.

Yeah, I didn't realize you're the same op, but no worries. I do remember the post. :D

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Mine only works with the charger that came the phone also....very weird since most USB chargers for android are supposed to be universal

See!? I'm not the only one. I'm beginning to think that there are a bunch of substandard chargers out there the Amazon/eBay world.

Well, the cable is different, but you are correct about using any standard USB port for charging, so I'm still trying to get my head around this op's situation. :confused:

bweN diorD

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G2
i just looked at mine and the bottom was grey so i got out a new one (still in the package) and it was black, tried it and it works fine.
sorry i have nothing useful to add.

btw, my black one is 1150mah not 750, not that its relevant.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
1150 mAh? what phone is it for?

bweN diorD

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G2
until now i never actually thought about it, maybe it came from my n7, would explain why it was taking forever to charge (i was using the same from my phone, a 750).

i had been thinking it came from my rmhd though before now.

jkaod

Gold Member
Reaction score
Well, in the process of manufacturing tin (Aluminum), foil, weak spots could allow the scanning rays through, so I wouldn't trust my brain to a simple tin foil hat. There can even be microscopic pin holes depending on the thickness...

In fact, beta radiation is used to measure the thickness of Aluminum foil, so it proves that the foil can only protect you so much (see below).

I'd much rather have a full j-channel interlocking body armor, preferably with chainmail underneath, as the interlocking round rings in the chainmail create an array of circular magnetic fields which can protect me from any rays that may get through the openings between the armor plates! And of course, the complete protection from outside of Diamond Plate Aluminum. For extra measure you can line the interior walls with foil, just to ward off any trace elemental radiation that makes it through somehow, such as through ventilation channels.

:p

By the way, here's my house!!

View attachment 64283

Sorry to backtrack, but I just need to thank you for this invaluable information. Who was the contractor that built your house. It's awesome. The only thing I would add is a 4 inch think full lead lining of the outside as well to protect from any nuclear fallout radiation. I wonder if I can get a home equity loan to cover the construction costs?

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
1150 mAh? what phone is it for?

The 1150 is a different part number and it came with my RMHD, for the record a grey 750 came with my Razor and a black 750 came with my RM.

If it's not HD it might as well be a newspaper.

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
And according to Motorola's site the grey on is 4 watt and the black one is 6 watt. They don't identify them any better than that. Just pics. And the charging time is an hour less.

bweN diorD

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G2
The 1150 is a different part number and it came with my RMHD, for the record a grey 750 came with my Razor and a black 750 came with my RM.

i thought it came with my rmhd, thanks for confirming. i have so many laying around i wasnt sure.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Sorry to backtrack, but I just need to thank you for this invaluable information. Who was the contractor that built your house. It's awesome. The only thing I would add is a 4 inch think full lead lining of the outside as well to protect from any nuclear fallout radiation. I wonder if I can get a home equity loan to cover the construction costs?

I am a Mortgage Banker in PA, but soon to be licensed in 29 states (Uniform State Test - 29 states have adopted it so far). We perform FHA 203K loans (rehab/repair loans), which let you borrow against the expected future equity once work is completed...it's a sort of advance home refinance mortgage based on the appraised value after construction, and which can pay for upgrades to the home. I am confident that doing as you suggest would add significant value - if not for anything else but the scrap value of the Lead, so I would probably be able to get you approved!

PM me and we'll get the process rolling! :p My new Mortgage Banker Marketing plan slogan will be;

No more... Tin hats,
Full Metal Jacket is where it's at,
If you're afraid of ghosts, and goblins and black cats,
If you're not happy with the NSA hacks,
Come to me to get your "K" on,
And we'll "rap" you up in "negative ray-on",
We'll fund the process and secure your pad,
And you'll be happy, your home will be rad,
All the survivalists will be jealous of your duds,
Cause you will have anti-radioactive studs,
Your exterior walls will be thick and no, not designer,
But the interior will be shiny, and look like a diner,
So come check out our NSA/doomsday program,
The money's cheap so go get yourself some,
The funds come from the Government, that's no lie,
Well...truth is, it comes from you and I.

tin_foil_hut_1.jpg

jkaod

Gold Member
Reaction score
Mortgage banker and aspiring rapper. Awesome! Just don't go to Vegas. You know what happens to aspiring rappers in Vegas.