1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

IT'S here

Discussion in 'LG G2' started by devdeuce, Feb 23, 2014.

1. devdeuce

devdeuce New Member

Kitkat now available for AT&T version. Anyone have it? Thoughts? What scares me now about updates is problems with battery life, any thoughts?

there is no spoon
  2. Ruckstar

Ruckstar New Member

Kit Kat is better than the previous release, smoother and much faster. I definitely feel the difference on my Nexus 7.
  3. HarvesterX™

HarvesterX™ New Member

Surprised to see no responses from anyone with the AT&T G2 here. Still waiting on Verizon. I was able to get my older G2 rooted, but don't have access to that computer anymore so kind of stuck at the moment. I don't like not being g able to develop. My ex has a computer. I should ask her if I can use hers (ex meaning baby momma ex ..lol)
  4. Garemlin

Garemlin Developer Relations

I have the AT&T G2 but was waiting for my two Moto G's to come in to go set up with AT&T. So I am still using my VZW G2.