It's good to be back

Reaction score
I'm back to droids and motorola after a little hiatus with a gnex, it was a great phone and I loved flashing roms, but when I saw the razr hd on craigslist yesterday i knew it was time to get back on board. I've missed good build quality and rock solid radios.

ended up getting it for $275, which i thought was a crazy good deal.

It's good to be back.

Ed ke6bnl

Reaction score
I went through 3 broken gnex and told them I need a different type of phone and had an old droid before, liked the old phone but never stayed working this one is holding up fine and I fill comfortable with it now.

BlackMill

Reaction score
I'm back to droids and motorola after a little hiatus with a gnex, it was a great phone and I loved flashing roms, but when I saw the razr hd on craigslist yesterday i knew it was time to get back on board. I've missed good build quality and rock solid radios.

ended up getting it for $275, which i thought was a crazy good deal.

It's good to be back.

I am literally in the same exact boat. The only difference is I had the original RAZR and switched to the GNEX cause I needed to be able to replace the battery when I was on the go. I loved flashing roms but I'm Ready to come back too which is why I recently purchased a RAZR HD from Ebay. Can't wait for it and it's supposed great battery life.

Mfinchv1

Reaction score
Ive had droid 1...droid x..bionic..bionic for a year. Got a upgrade...galaxy 3..had it for three and a halfweeks. Well now im back on droid...razrhd love it!!!! Sorta hated the different operating system with samsung!!! Glad 2 be back with moto!!