1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

It's good to be back

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR HD' started by adrenalinemotion, Dec 1, 2012.

1. adrenalinemotion

adrenalinemotion New Member

I'm back to droids and motorola after a little hiatus with a gnex, it was a great phone and I loved flashing roms, but when I saw the razr hd on craigslist yesterday i knew it was time to get back on board. I've missed good build quality and rock solid radios.

ended up getting it for $275, which i thought was a crazy good deal.

It's good to be back.
  2. Ed ke6bnl

Ed ke6bnl New Member

I went through 3 broken gnex and told them I need a different type of phone and had an old droid before, liked the old phone but never stayed working this one is holding up fine and I fill comfortable with it now.
  3. TisMyDroid

TisMyDroid New Member

Wow adrenalinemotion, what an awesome deal!
  4. BlackMill

BlackMill New Member

I am literally in the same exact boat. The only difference is I had the original RAZR and switched to the GNEX cause I needed to be able to replace the battery when I was on the go. I loved flashing roms but I'm Ready to come back too which is why I recently purchased a RAZR HD from Ebay. Can't wait for it and it's supposed great battery life.
  5. Mfinchv1

Mfinchv1 New Member

Ive had droid 1...droid x..bionic..bionic for a year. Got a upgrade...galaxy 3..had it for three and a halfweeks. Well now im back on droid...razrhd love it!!!! Sorta hated the different operating system with samsung!!! Glad 2 be back with moto!!