1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

It's good to be back

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR HD' started by adrenalinemotion, Dec 1, 2012.

1. adrenalinemotion

adrenalinemotion New Member

I'm back to droids and motorola after a little hiatus with a gnex, it was a great phone and I loved flashing roms, but when I saw the razr hd on craigslist yesterday i knew it was time to get back on board. I've missed good build quality and rock solid radios.

ended up getting it for $275, which i thought was a crazy good deal.

It's good to be back.
  2. Ed ke6bnl

Ed ke6bnl New Member

I went through 3 broken gnex and told them I need a different type of phone and had an old droid before, liked the old phone but never stayed working this one is holding up fine and I fill comfortable with it now.
  3. TisMyDroid

TisMyDroid New Member

Wow adrenalinemotion, what an awesome deal!
  4. BlackMill

BlackMill New Member

I am literally in the same exact boat. The only difference is I had the original RAZR and switched to the GNEX cause I needed to be able to replace the battery when I was on the go. I loved flashing roms but I'm Ready to come back too which is why I recently purchased a RAZR HD from Ebay. Can't wait for it and it's supposed great battery life.
  5. Mfinchv1

Mfinchv1 New Member

Ive had droid 1...droid x..bionic..bionic for a year. Got a upgrade...galaxy 3..had it for three and a halfweeks. Well now im back on droid...razrhd love it!!!! Sorta hated the different operating system with samsung!!! Glad 2 be back with moto!!