its finally happening folks...ICS

ocramavaf

Reaction score
Are you folks all CDMA Razr owners? Because i have an international one and I got nothing.

ronlsjr

Reaction score
i'm on the latest leak 6.16.211 so i don't know if ill get it because its the same version as the final stable public release. i keep checking but it says my phone is up to date. Somebody please put the final public ICS OTA release for download so i can have it to upgrade to? i have mats utility 1.7 to do it.

dt137

Reaction score
My xps laptop just took a ****! But I'm getting ICS on my razr! Time for another beer and check out my phone! SoCal!

WarHawks

Reaction score
Finished update about an hour ago.

Finally, after months of waiting, ICS is here and I couldn't be happier about it. Motoblur is definitely on the right track now, for sure my favorite skin.

sjason73

Reaction score
i'm on the latest leak 6.16.211 so i don't know if ill get it because its the same version as the final stable public release. i keep checking but it says my phone is up to date. Somebody please put the final public ICS OTA release for download so i can have it to upgrade to? i have mats utility 1.7 to do it.

I would definitely try to provide the actual ICS push link if I knew how to do it..? I received the notice for ICS and then proceeded with download. If you would like to tell me if there is somewhere/something I can provide to help let me know how/where and I will do my best. It wouldn't suprise me if MOTOROLA or Verizon pastes a link today.