It's Fantasy baseball season soooo.....

Pagey33

Reaction score
Can I get some suggestions on any apps/widgets that will monitor your players football or baseball.
Not lookin for a league....just an app/widget where you list your players....and it lets you see how they are doin
game by game.

Thanks in advance!

Pagey33

OP
Pagey33

Pagey33

Reaction score
No prob.....
I did hear great things about that game though....

dmaul3300

Reaction score
I sure wish they made a ESPN MVP app like I had with my last phone. CBS sportsline made a fantasy football app for the android that wasnt too bad - by the time I got my phone and found out about the program and downloaded it, my season was about over. I am hoping they make a baseball app.

on my last windows mobile phone, I used skyfire browser (which is reported to be coming to android in the future) to check my yahoo,cbs sportsline and espn fantasy teams. With this browser I was able to use yahoo stat tracker and for my cbs & espn leagues I could see the stats updated live as if I were on my pc at home.

I hope someone comes out with a good fantasy sports app with baseball season around the corner.

OP
Pagey33

Pagey33

Reaction score
It's odd how you'll see apps for stuff ta never thought of......
But stuff that seems like a no-brainer isn't available.

inevittable

Reaction score
Bumping this thread because somebody HAS to be able to create a good fantasy baseball app.

I'm a Yahoo user and I know I would absolutely pay for the ability to track/change my team via my droid.

I totally agree, with all the strange apps out there, there should be a fantasy sports app.

Keep bumping for support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!