It's coming: The Motorola Olympus!

Reaction score
i'm still hoping that when it makes its way to VZW, they'll use the T2 name, instead of Olympus - it just sounds more bad-a$$. lol

Yeah, I just don't want to be the one telling people I have some girly named phone when I used to have a Droooid.

Give ATT the girl name, and us the T2.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
So the Greek mountain which was supposedly "Home of the Gods" is girly? Odd way of thinking, IMHO.

Reaction score
Perhaps if it was the home of the "gods", but it wasn't and that is why it is called "myth"ology.

Now Mt. Fuji, that name has a certain ninja appeal to it.

Call it the Moto Fuji. :)

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
So the Greek mountain which was supposedly "Home of the Gods" is girly? Odd way of thinking, IMHO.

lol I was just going to say that......

I'd like to note that this is only the code name for it at this time. There will more than likely be a name change.

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Perhaps if it was the home of the "gods", but it wasn't and that is why it is called "myth"ology.

Japanese name on an American phone? Whatsa matta witch you!!!!?

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint

Japanese name on an American phone? Whatsa matta witch you!!!!?
Fuji is an apple, too...

<waits patiently while that sinks in>

deputc26

Reaction score
Lol, frankly I'm quite concerned about bat life on this beast, 2 1ghz A9s? and on TSMC's hopefully-mature 40nm node? Hopefully my fears will be allayed but all-day bat life is pretty important to me.

supremekizzle

Reaction score
Ah well, ill wait for a dual core with a slide out keyboard. Also wonder what 4g pricing will look like. I'm paying 80 bucks a month and using about 3 gigs of data, if using that amount of data on 4g can cost ~ 10 bucks more ill go for it. But I will no way justify paying more than $100 a month for a smartphone, I don't care if it can do flips. Best case senario would be $40-50/month for unlimited 4g and a cheaper minutes plan.

jaycemiskel

Reaction score
Lol, frankly I'm quite concerned about bat life on this beast, 2 1ghz A9s? and on TSMC's hopefully-mature 40nm node? Hopefully my fears will be allayed but all-day bat life is pretty important to me.

I just keep multiple batteries and charge them all at night. You might not want to do that but I'm not too worried about the battery life. I'll just switch em out lol. I'm pretty sure that it'll have at least decent life though. They probably wouldn't want to release a phone that you were always having to charge.

beargold23

Reaction score
Ah well, ill wait for a dual core with a slide out keyboard. Also wonder what 4g pricing will look like. I'm paying 80 bucks a month and using about 3 gigs of data, if using that amount of data on 4g can cost ~ 10 bucks more ill go for it. But I will no way justify paying more than $100 a month for a smartphone, I don't care if it can do flips. Best case senario would be $40-50/month for unlimited 4g and a cheaper minutes plan.

Im with you i really need a physical keyboard & dual core for my next phone...I guess ill have a wait patiently