It's coming: The Motorola Olympus!

berbely

Reaction score
I don't think it would has a bright future.
It already disppoited us a lot.

maxnicks

Reaction score
@DKunch - how did you get it set up so you can get a new phone every 6 months??

----
Sent From My Droid Using Tapatalk Pro

JSK1121

Reaction score
@DKunch - how did you get it set up so you can get a new phone every 6 months??

----
Sent From My Droid Using Tapatalk Pro

Yeahhh, I'd love to get in on that sweet, sweet, always up to date action.

DKunch

Reaction score
Well i have 2 lines... 1 is my phone, and 1 is a USB Modem for my internet since i live in the boonies... i cant get cable or anything liek that so i use USB modems. So since i have no need to upgrade my USB Modems... I use the USB modems upgrade that i get every year as an alternate upgrade for a new phone.... and it just so happens that i got that line added 6 months after i renewed my contract... so every 6 months i can get a new phone if i so choose to do so.... my last 6 month upgrade i didnt use so in January i will have 2 upgrades available to use so ill prolly use one when this comes out.. and then when the olympus comes out for VZW ill get that and keep the DincHD as my spare.

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
so, i'm gathering that the rumors right now indicate no sliding "virtual" keyboard, like was depicted in the mock up from the earlier thread?? just for screen real estate, i was kinda hoping for a slide out kb. other than that minor issue, this is still shaping up to be my next phone - what a beast!!!!!

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Correct husker. It appears from these early rumors that there will be no slide-out key board. As you know these things sometimes change as more info leaks but when their source said it was a tablet device that pretty much says it all. We'll see though....

Sent from my Droid

AdamPA1006

Reaction score
What is the general concensus on whether people prefer slide ojut keyboards or not? Has a poll ever been done?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i'm still hoping that when it makes its way to VZW, they'll use the T2 name, instead of Olympus - it just sounds more bad-a$$. lol

SkeetSkeet

Reaction score
So how is this the hottest thing coming out of Schaumburg, IL? I live like 15 minutes from there, and don't see how Schaumburg is relevant? I'm prolly just missing something

Darkseider

Reaction score
I heard through the grapevine that CK is going to get me one of these for Christmas because he likes me so much!

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
I heard through the grapevine that CK is going to get me one of these for Christmas because he likes me so much!

If it's released before Christmas I'll buy you one. Here's a bonus....... I'll even pay for your plan for a full year and throw in a case!!!

obxsalvo

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
By the time 2011 gets here we will be waiting for another big release in March for some other great smart phone. I'll never be up to date.