It's been a while for me, and I have sad news....

Insidious

Reaction score
Im not mad either, I just really enjoy Android, and really dislike iOS. I think its good to try each OS, because it opens you up to the different options.

Sent from my Cellular telecommunications device, manufactured by Motorola.

wildride89

Reaction score
Talk about anger issues. I gave my droid x to my pops when I was done. Now I'm loving my d3.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
What a waste. I could have had the phone running like new in about 10 minutes. In 20 minutes I could have had a full flash of the SBF, upgrade to Android 2.3, rooted with several different roms ready to run.

Well to each his own. I did buy an iPhone 4 to play with several months ago and it's so simple its boring. But it does "Just Work" with out as many problems as some android devices but it also doesn't have the functionality that I need.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
What a waste. I could have had the phone running like new in about 10 minutes. In 20 minutes I could have had a full flash of the SBF, upgrade to Android 2.3, rooted with several different roms ready to run.

Well to each his own. I did buy an iPhone 4 to play with several months ago and it's so simple its boring. But it does "Just Work" with out as many problems as some android devices but it also doesn't have the functionality that I need.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Such as...?

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Really stupid imo you should have donated it to a dev or even just someone less fortunate they have numerous charities that will take older phone would have been a nice Christmas present to someone I'm sure

Sent from my evo 3d at 1.8ghz

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Really stupid imo you should have donated it to a dev or even just someone less fortunate they have numerous charities that will take older phone would have been a nice Christmas present to someone I'm sure

Sent from my evo 3d at 1.8ghz

Agreed^^^^^

Sent from my DROID using DroidForums