It's been a week and I still don't have my DX

v513

Reaction score
My mother is a postal worker and added a line for me on her account last sunday (10/17). We ordered through telesales and promptly received an email saying that it had been sent via USPS. How long should this take? As of yesterday the phone still hasn't arrived, should we be worried? I'm getting a little bit sick of not being able to make calls without WiFi. Basically I was just wondering if anybody knew why this would take this long. Also, are there any fairly basic tutorials to prep a new phone to be used with a Custom ROM? I'm looking at using RubiX 1.0 Focused (I'm not a fan of Blur). I'm not new to Android but I've never dealt with a phone with an eFuse, so I figured I should do some research in advance.

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
Did you get it yet? Mine always shipped overnight and I had them wave the overnight charge. And yours shoulda been there by now.

Sent from c]=[k(V)8's Droid X using Tapatalk

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
Doesn't verizon only use fedex to ship anything to customers? I've bought things over the years and never had anything sent via usps.

Sent from my DROIDX

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
Doesn't verizon only use fedex to ship anything to customers? I've bought things over the years and never had anything sent via usps.

Sent from my DROIDX

That's how I got mine, the FED's brought it:)

I believe it's the only service they use to ship.

OP
V

v513

Reaction score
Finally came today. Apparently they automatically send via USPS if you're a postal worker. Now I just need to get to rooting and installing another ROM. I think I'm going to go with RubiX Focused.