It's been a long road...

EMac

Reaction score
Two years ago I ventured into the realm of iOS. My journey was going great. I enjoyed a lot about the place. I laughed in the face of my old OG Droid. Then time passed. Apple has gotten worse. I have made this effort to support companies that I can agree with. Apple making everything from their laptops to their new iPhone a uni body is not where I would like to see tech devices go.

So my upgrade came up and I was stuck between the Galaxy S3 and the RAZR MAXX. After Amazon having a sale on both and the RAZR MAXX only being 70 dollars for an upgrade, how could I say no? dancedroid So she comes in today! dancedroid

Today I stop drinking this poisonous kool-aid and get to enjoy the freedom of Android (again). Any tips for when I get to lay hands on this bad Jackson?

Last edited:

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Leave it off and charge it to 100% before even turning it on to activate it. The patience will pay off in the long run as far as your battery acting how you would like it. I am sure by now they will have ICS on it from the factory if not I would install that first and do a factory data reset immediately after that to make sure you have a clean install.

Other than that enjoy the new phone.

OP
EMac

EMac

Reaction score
Leave it off and charge it to 100% before even turning it on to activate it. The patience will pay off in the long run as far as your battery acting how you would like it. I am sure by now they will have ICS on it from the factory if not I would install that first and do a factory data reset immediately after that to make sure you have a clean install.

Other than that enjoy the new phone.

Thanks for the info! I'm glad you got this in before my ride home. Because I was going to do exactly opposite of what you said.

I do have one question though. If it does come with ICS on it, should I still do the FDR?