its been 4 hours phone not activating

roach

Reaction score
Got my phone today called verizion they told me to wait a few hours and your phone will activate,what am doing wrong or what can I do.
THANK'S

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
I had trouble but it turned out it was because I put my old SD card in before activation. For some reason that threw everything off.

OP
roach

roach

Reaction score
I had trouble but it turned out it was because I put my old SD card in before activation. For some reason that threw everything off.
is that what i have o do after it ever activates put my old sd card in,it still has not activated its been 7 hours.need help.

Edi

Reaction score
Try logging into your Verizon account, under "Device" click on "Activate or Switch device", select the phone you want to change. It should being up a page that shows your order for the new phone, and follow the prompts. When it tries to activate it, it may fail and ask you to retry. At that point reboot/power on your Bionic and see if it goes through the activation.

I did this after waiting for 3 hours, and it somehow did the trick. I hope this works for you.

OP
roach

roach

Reaction score
Try logging into your Verizon account, under "Device" click on "Activate or Switch device", select the phone you want to change. It should being up a page that shows your order for the new phone, and follow the prompts. When it tries to activate it, it may fail and ask you to retry. At that point reboot/power on your Bionic and see if it goes through the activation.

I did this after waiting for 3 hours, and it somehow did the trick. I hope this works for you.
=======================================================================================
next morning a tech got it working,but a big long f.....g hastle