IT'S BACK

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Not really, we've beat the Chargers the last 7 meets. That said Tannehill did start out slow this year, but has come a long way the past few games.
I don't do Fantasy Football so I can't comment on that, except to say he's definitely underrated.

S5 tap'n
I don't think he's underrated. He's just "fair," IMO.

That said, Peyton choking in another big game, not surprising.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk 2

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not really, we've beat the Chargers the last 7 meets. That said Tannehill did start out slow this year, but has come a long way the past few games.
I don't do Fantasy Football so I can't comment on that, except to say he's definitely underrated.

S5 tap'n
Last time the Chargers beat the Dolphins in Miami much of the staff and membership of this forum wasn't born yet. You're telling your age a bit, like myself, if you remember seeing it on tv and that game was the reason why a player has to sit out at least 1 play if they lay down because of injury and the clock stops.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><

Reactions: cr6

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
NFL Peyton Manning Loss starts with me - ESPN

Yes, Peyton, as a Denver fan, I'm tired of losing big games. I blame you, every single time, especially when your personal numbers are 25% worse than an ordinary regular season game. So, what!? We beat the Chargers. Why can't we beat big teams like Seattle and New England? Simple, Peyton is the biggest choke in NFL history, even worse than Tony Romo.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk 2