1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

It's about that time....

Discussion in 'Liquid' started by ItsTrentB, Jul 8, 2011.

1. ItsTrentB

ItsTrentB New Member

Where I have to say goodbye to my OG droid.... I have moved to the D3 come Monday and while I won't have any immediate builds or anything to flash to it yet, I am making separate threads to my favorite ROMS in hope of development for the D3. Im hoping that Liquid will eventually develop for the D3, locked bootloader or not. Im sure LGB will run pretty great on the D3 so Ill help out for anything if you need it. Im excited for my D3. It is a HUGE upgrade in my eyes from the OG droid, and I can live w/o 4G.

**It's so hard....to say Goodbyeee*** << especially having this phone for 2 years! First phone i've held this long! Kudos to me.​
  2. brad92

brad92 New Member

I'll take your Droid off your hands. ;)

sent from my ApeX
  3. thaDroidz

thaDroidz New Member

just upgraded the family today to get them grandfathered in on the unlimited data they got 2 Dinc2's and a continum, I almost had a droid3 added for one of them thinking I could give my D1 to my son, but figured it wouldn't be far to him, so I'll wait til DECEMBER 1st...

was very hard not to get the droid3 for ME!
    I just had to get them locked in, was a 11/2hr phone call but persuaded them to add the unlimited to those 3 lines or Sprint was getting our $$ come August.. LMFAO

My bill only went up $10 dropping all of their dumbphone data and adding unlimited data for smartphones... GO figure!
  4. thaDroidz

thaDroidz New Member

"the Android Family" dununt:icon_ banana: