It'd be nice if the camcorder worked.

Discussion in 'Android Audio and Video' started by mts2457, Dec 22, 2010.

1. mts2457

mts2457 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I take a video and then it doesn't save it. It's so screwed up. When I open videos I took it says "Error: File cannot be displayed or played."
    Also I've had to turn my phone off and on again just to get the camera to even respond/give an image.
    Recently I've had a problem with the screen never going black even though I've kept it so it goes off after a minute.

Piece of unreliable crap. I got this less than 30 days ago, so tempted to return it.
    I just want the fricken iPhone for Verizon, that's all :(
    I have a MacBook Pro finally, Apple just does things right. Their devices don't screw up randomly for no reason.

2. apl3

apl3 Member

Ratings:
    +10
    If you are that frustrated I would return it or send it to me so I can evaluate it for free. Of course i would need to evaluate your problem for a few months. Ps not the way to ask for help unless you are trolling.

3. mts2457

mts2457 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I am not 'trolling', I like how I don't even know 100% what that means. Everyone I know says that the iPhone is better than any android. I wanted to give the droid a chance. I thought 'what could be so bad?'. I don't really care about having the iPhone, but Apple actually seems to take the time and money to produce a really good quality product. One that actually functions properly.

4. apl3

apl3 Member

Ratings:
    +10
    There a plenty of people here that know a huge amount and would be willing to help you. The problem is you arrive and say the phone a piece of crap and Apple is superior so why should people help? Its all in how you phrase a request for help I know you may be frustrated. When I got my phone I didnt understand it I read up on the forum then I asked questions then rooted it and have a huge amount of customizing on it. By trolling you post negative comments in an Android forum and then say Apple is so great. If Apple is the ultimate for you I suggest you will not be happy unless you own one the Droid may not be your cup of tea. One a side note I did have a similar problem with my camera I called Verizon they had me *228 it and then reboot it and it was fine.

5. mts2457

mts2457 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey, I'm just wondering why I have a brand new expensive product that doesn't work. That's all.