Itchin' for a new phone. What now?

spazma7ik

Reaction score
I'm due for my upgrade and my D1 is ready to be laid to rest. The Thunderbolt simply isn't gonna cut it judging by the negativity surrounding it (namely the battery).

Now with the probability that the Bionic is out the window, what do we wait for now?

What about everyone else in this situation, what are you gonna do? Thunderbolt? Wait it out a few more months?

Droid101

Reaction score
I'm due for my upgrade and my D1 is ready to be laid to rest. The Thunderbolt simply isn't gonna cut it judging by the negativity surrounding it (namely the battery).

Now with the probability that the Bionic is out the window, what do we wait for now?

What about everyone else in this situation, what are you gonna do? Thunderbolt? Wait it out a few more months?

I say hang on till atleast the second week in may if you dont hear anything else on the bionic by then. Then you could consider looking for a new phone. Remember all of this is RUMOR and SPECULATION there has been NO hard evidence to prove the rumors true.

rage151

Reaction score
I'm thinking about getting a TB on a 1yr before 4/17 in a corp store because my old D1 might not make it till 3q or 4q.

Was going to get the Bionic but now...

The other 4g phones coming out do not seem 2yr contract worthy.
Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Droid101

Reaction score
I'm thinking about getting a TB on a 1yr before 4/17 in a corp store because my old D1 might not make it till 3q or 4q.

Was going to get the Bionic but now...

The other 4g phones coming out do not seem 2yr contract worthy.
Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

id make up your mind quickly. Do know that the official Droid Bionic twitter was launched today and they stated the bionic was doing fine with no issues. Check it out yourself its @droidbionic