It worked

On Droids

Reaction score
Welcome James... you won't be disappointed with the Droid. The possibilities of the phone are just beginning. Apparently you did your homework 'cuz you made the right choice. Good luck!! :)

shademar

Reaction score
This is my first smartphone as well (I'm a total gadgetophile, but I never saw the need to pay 30/mo for a bit more email and web access.) I have to say, I have been blown away by how much I can do with this phone and how much I'm using it. Dive into android and you'll find that it is amazingly customizable, and the community is extremely helpful. Devs for apps often respond to emails or post in the forums.

In short, welcome, and enjoy!

Deuel

Reaction score
Welcome and congrats on the new Droid. I came off the original MotoQ for this. Like you, glad I waited for the Droid. Almost got sucked into the BB abyys on the way. :biggrin:

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Welcome and hello from Fredneck!

Sweet Daddy

Reaction score
Welcome and congrats on the new Droid. I came off the original MotoQ for this. Like you, glad I waited for the Droid. Almost got sucked into the BB abyys on the way. :biggrin:

I just left BB world and unless something drastic changes, I will never go back!

Deuel

Reaction score
I hear ya Sweet! But it was the drastic changes in the BB world that steared me to the Droid. Weathered the "Storm" without getting wet.

A

apeshitninja

Congrats!! :icon_ banana:

You'll find more and more to love as you find apps and stuff useful to you! Enjoy it :)

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the forum! Enjoy yourself. I know you'll love the Droid even more as you get used to all it can do