It was time to join, I figured.

NullifiedKnight

Reaction score
I've been coming here and poking around for the last four months, so I figured I may as well give up and become a member. I'm a big Droid fan, despite some of the problems I've had. Looking forward to learning the ways to get the most out of my phone.

JerzyGirl

Reaction score
sorry you have had problems, but this is the place to be...I just got mine about a week ago, and learned so much here...now I can helps others, and they think I am so smart!!!!!! :)

Welcome!

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I've been coming here and poking around for the last four months, so I figured I may as well give up and become a member. I'm a big Droid fan, despite some of the problems I've had. Looking forward to learning the ways to get the most out of my phone.

Welcome to the obsession, NullifiedKnight! Glad you've decided to join us here on the forum! Anything we can help you with? Remember if you get stuck or need some help, don't be afraid to ask! There's no such thing as a stupid question around here. We all just asked it sooner than you did, that's all. Hope you enjoy your time here!

:welcome:

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
sorry you have had problems, but this is the place to be...I just got mine about a week ago, and learned so much here...now I can helps others, and they think I am so smart!!!!!! :)

Welcome!

Hey, JerzyGirl, you've come a long way in a week. Glad to see you're doing so well!

:yahoo: