It must be said again

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by Foy, Feb 7, 2010.

1. Foy

Foy New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    This may seem like a useless thread by some but I really must say that the people at Sholes have done an extraordinary job. Followed their simple instructions and in less than 10 minutes, I have root and a stable phone.

Were but all things in my life so honest and straightforward.

Foy (happy and rooted) in
    Las Vegas

2. unix.punkx

unix.punkx Silver Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Here here!

I just always wanted to say that, but seriously Sholes.info guys if you are on this forum, you guys are awesome. I am running SholesROM 2.0.3 and it is phenomenal. Your app in the market is great and couldn't make going from stock to rooted with 2.1 and vice versa any easier.

Keep up the good work!

3. kaboyd

kaboyd Member

Ratings:
    +0
    +1 They've made all of this way too easy. Keep it up Sholes

4. jon341427

jon341427 New Member

Ratings:
    +1
    and they offer this and dont require a donation? a 5 dollar donation via the market place is MORE then generous. i feel like im stealing paying 5 dollars!! i spent more then that on a chicken parm hero for lunch yesterday. hell, i spent more then that on 2 energy drinks yesterday!!! i loved my out of the box droid, now with all the extras and without the headache of learning linux, i am loving it so much more.

goto the market place, do a search for "sholesmod updater" and be blown away.

THANK YOU!!!

Last edited: Feb 7, 2010
  5. fredm74

fredm74 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Count me in as one of those who is BLOWN away by Sholes. My rooted Droid has been nothing short of amazing since I rooted this two days ago. I initially thought Droid out of the box was better than Iphone but now that it has been rooted? It surpasses the Iphone by leaps and bounds. It's been 4 months since the Droid was released and look at what it has accomplished in such a short amount of time. Can't wait to see what the Droid can do a month, six months or a year from now. Bravo Sholes!!!!!! :icon_ banana:

6. Geken

Geken New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Amen to that keep up the great work

7. natediddy1120

natediddy1120 Silver Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes Sholes has done more than enough for everyone it seems...now, everyone can root and enjoy all the mods for their Droid and both even have to be experienced with and technical aspects of the process at all...I mean they've just made it ten times easier for even the new ones at all this