It finally came!

volksrod2110

Reaction score
I ordered my DX on the 12th and it came today(30th). I am a former Blackberry owner and after a couple of hours I dont even miss it.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I don't miss my old phone either, Welcome to the Forum and Congratulations on your DX

samwilli2002

Reaction score
I love the DX and all of the advanced features it has. I jumped from a 6 year relationship with Blackberry and BES. During work hours I miss my BB other than that the DX is cool.

Android has a lot of work to do to catch up with Blackberry in the enterprise and Blackberry has a lot of work to do to catch up with Android and iOS in the non-enterprise market.

Cigar_Junkie

Reaction score
BB person here also waiting on the DX. I am begining to think that RIM is loosing ground pretty fast between android and iphone.

samwilli2002

Reaction score
I don't know how quick I would count bb out. If you care about tight integration with MS Exchange, Android and Apple do have a long way to go. And there is a big market out there, for both sides.

I has become a love hate relationship, with me and this DX. It is a cool phone. Just rest on what your primary use will be.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Congrats on the X - I still use a BB for a work phone :( LOL...but the X is for everything :)...