iSyncr syncs with iTunes

rjax

Reaction score
I haven't tried it, nor do I plan to try it, but I just saw this on the Market -- and it's rated pretty well. The paid version is supposed to allow "most played" playlist syncing.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't see why someone would pay for this when you can get double twist on the internet for free and do the same thing. Or perhaps I'm not understanding the app properly. I just looked at it in the Market.

OP
R

rjax

Reaction score
I'm happy just moving my music folders around wirelessly (using Moto Phone Tools and IE) and don't have a need for heavy syncing, so I haven't tried DoubleTwist. Does DoubleTwist work for Macs and/or keep track of play counts? This app does.

Also, the comments seem to indicate there are at least some people who say it's much better than DoubleTwist and were even willing to pay for it instead of using the free option. So I guess that says something.

Last edited:

jimmiem

Reaction score
If you already have iTunes playlists then iSyncr is a lifesaver. I tried double twist and it was nowhere near as simple.

I've been living in the iTunes ecosystem for many years. This program let's me sync all of my existing playlists with ease. The real power of iTunes is in the smart playlist capability. I have dozens of smart playlists which would be imposible to make manually.

searayman

Reaction score
I would check out Song bird, I wrote a how to and review of it in my sig below

dberch

Reaction score
I can't get double twist to keep my playlists. It keeps deleting them, so I tried Isyncr. It doesn't find my device (Droid X). it appears that Isyncr only works for Blue-tooth. Is this correct?

SmilingSpecialBus

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 5
iSyncr works over a WiFi or USB connection. Not over bluetooth. If you're unable to "see" the device this tutorial works well.

http://www.jrtstudio.com/iSyncr/Device-Not-Found

If we're having trouble maintaining playlists try using an advanced player like Rocket Music Player (made by the same folks) which is specifically designed to work with iSyncr.