isyncr and album art...

billyk

Reaction score
I bought isyncr today. I like the easy transfer capabilities - a breath of fresh air after using DoubleTwist since late last year.

I know that isyncr has a tutorial for copying album art, and I also know that the newest version is reported to have the capability to transfer album art automatically, but I'll be damned if I can find any evidence of that!

Any tips on this subject?

OP
B

billyk

Reaction score
As a PSA, I just got DT working again - it's recognizing my Droid. Here's a note from a Moderator at the DT Forum...

You can try trashing the computer's dT library, too. It is located at:
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/doubleTwist/
Vista & Win7: C:\users\you\AppData\local\doubletwist corporation\
Win XP: C:\Documents and Settings\tester\Local Settings\Application Data\doubleTwist Corporation\

Maybe this will help someone else too.
-bk

dolpns13

Reaction score
be careful... I downloaded isyncr about 2 weeks ago.. After the download I was losing sooooooo much battery life and my battery would doe when in sleep mode at night.. Also some really wierd stuff was happening with my Droid. I uninstalled isyncr and everything went back to normal... Not saying it totally was isyncr, but it was ironic

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
How exactly was it ironic? I don't see the irony in the situation. Unless it's the Alanis Morisette definition of irony... :p

Any tips on this subject?
I suggest making sure that the album art is properly stored with your music -- otherwise you'll have to repeatedly deal with missing album art.