1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

isyncr and album art...

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by billyk, Jul 18, 2010.

1. billyk

billyk New Member

I bought isyncr today. I like the easy transfer capabilities - a breath of fresh air after using DoubleTwist since late last year.

I know that isyncr has a tutorial for copying album art, and I also know that the newest version is reported to have the capability to transfer album art automatically, but I'll be damned if I can find any evidence of that!

Any tips on this subject?
  2. billyk

billyk New Member

As a PSA, I just got DT working again - it's recognizing my Droid. Here's a note from a Moderator at the DT Forum...

You can try trashing the computer's dT library, too. It is located at:
    OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/doubleTwist/
    Vista & Win7: C:\users\you\AppData\local\doubletwist corporation\
    Win XP: C:\Documents and Settings\tester\Local Settings\Application Data\doubleTwist Corporation\

Maybe this will help someone else too.
    -bk
  3. dolpns13

dolpns13 New Member

be careful... I downloaded isyncr about 2 weeks ago.. After the download I was losing sooooooo much battery life and my battery would doe when in sleep mode at night.. Also some really wierd stuff was happening with my Droid. I uninstalled isyncr and everything went back to normal... Not saying it totally was isyncr, but it was ironic
  4. takeshi

takeshi New Member

How exactly was it ironic? I don't see the irony in the situation. Unless it's the Alanis Morisette definition of irony... :p

I suggest making sure that the album art is properly stored with your music -- otherwise you'll have to repeatedly deal with missing album art.
Search tags for this page
album artwork on isyncr
cover art isyncr
does double twist drain battery

isyncr album art

isyncr album artwork
isyncr cover art
isyncr late
missing album art isyncr
unlocking album artwork for isyncr