Issues with ROMs

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
ok try this, in rom manager go to the bottom where it says flash alternate recovery, click that and then after that finishes try to flash the clockwork recovery again and then power off again and try booting into recovery.

OP
khrisdeus

khrisdeus

Reaction score
Right on! That got me back so that the clockwork recovery booted. Should I try the kangerade install with wipe and backup again now?

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
You don't have to backup current rom again because you already have a recent one to restore if something does go wrong, but yes do wipe data and cache and go ahead and try again.

OP
khrisdeus

khrisdeus

Reaction score
The EasyRoot app. It's worked for everything else I've tried, drocaps, setcpu, so on and so forth.

OP
khrisdeus

khrisdeus

Reaction score
P.S. if that method isn't adequate I'm gonna be irritated and try to get a refund, cause my primary reason for rooting was custom ROMs

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
ok well log into your gmail account from your comp and google talk is part of gmail. If you don't mind it will be a lot easier to type back and forth through gtalk. What is your gmail name?

OP
khrisdeus

khrisdeus

Reaction score
Got me squared away on gmail talk! I know how to do this now as well so if anyone reads this and is having a similar problem PM me and ask!