1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Issues with Receiving Outlook emails

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by tornadodroid, Feb 11, 2010.

1. tornadodroid

tornadodroid New Member

I just received my Droid and was able to set up my Outlook account through the email function. I set it up using POP3 as my setting as that is what my IT guys asked me to do (we don't have a corporate MSFT server) but am now receiving the following message: "The application email (processcom.android.email) has stopped unexpectantley. Please try again". The phone then forces me to close the program. I was receiving emails before this message but now no emails come through. Has anyone else had this issue and if so how did you resolve it? Thank you.
Search tags for this page

android receiving pop3 email issues

droid won't receive email from outlook.com

my android prevents outlook from receiving emails

outlook stop receiving emails android

problems recieving mail from outlook on android

receive email on droid but not in outlook

stop receiving outlook emails on android