1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Issues with PowerAmp

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by 68showngo, Oct 14, 2011.

1. 68showngo

68showngo New Member

Not sure if this is where to ask this question or not.. but I'm having issues with my PowerAmp music app. In library I see all my music double, but it's not double in my folders or anywhere else. How can I fix this?? I love the app for everything else.
  2. BayouFlyFisher

BayouFlyFisher Rescue Squad

The first thing I would do is Manage Applications/PowerAmp/Clear Data. If that doesn't solve the problem, I would uninstall and reinstall the app. If that doesn't solve the problem, maybe you do have two folders with the music files in each.

Good luck.
  3. 68showngo

68showngo New Member

Clearing Data didn't work.. I guess I'll try re-installling the app and see if that works. I already looked at my files on Astro and I only see the songs once. All my recent downloads were showing just once, but after a while they're double too.
  4. BayouFlyFisher

BayouFlyFisher Rescue Squad

I notice in the settings section of PowerAmp there is a "rescan folders" option. You might try that too.
Search tags for this page
double folders seen in poweramp
how to fix power amp license issue
how to fix power amp music issue
power amp app problems

power amp doesn't find music

power amp problems

poweramp app fix
poweramp app troubleshooting

poweramp issues

poweramp issues doubling
poweramp license issue