Issues with PowerAmp

68showngo

Reaction score
Not sure if this is where to ask this question or not.. but I'm having issues with my PowerAmp music app. In library I see all my music double, but it's not double in my folders or anywhere else. How can I fix this?? I love the app for everything else.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
The first thing I would do is Manage Applications/PowerAmp/Clear Data. If that doesn't solve the problem, I would uninstall and reinstall the app. If that doesn't solve the problem, maybe you do have two folders with the music files in each.

Good luck.

OP

68showngo

Reaction score
Clearing Data didn't work.. I guess I'll try re-installling the app and see if that works. I already looked at my files on Astro and I only see the songs once. All my recent downloads were showing just once, but after a while they're double too.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Clearing Data didn't work.. I guess I'll try re-installling the app and see if that works. I already looked at my files on Astro and I only see the songs once. All my recent downloads were showing just once, but after a while they're double too.

I notice in the settings section of PowerAmp there is a "rescan folders" option. You might try that too.