Issues with notifications

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Just wondering if anyone is having issues with notifications tones for apps. Sometimes I get a notification tone for apps and sometimes I do not. It is very sporadic. Can't really pinpoint specific times or situations where I do and don't get notifications.

Tap'd from my Droid Turbo

krnmc

Reaction score
Yeah that happens for me as well I missed some important messages due to it. I use WhatsApp and standard text messaging app.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
No issues in that realm for me yet. Monitoring it now.

TatDroid

Reaction score
I have noticed it from time to time. Some, but not all, I've attributed to Moto Assist (I think that's the one) that I currently have set to go silent whenever there is a meeting on my calendar (it does still vibrate, though). Also when the screen is on and I'm using the app in question it sometimes doesn't sound for a new notification.

Sent from my Droid Turbo

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
There are options to get notifications for each occurrence or one notification for each app.

maggiesdime

Reaction score
I am having that exact problem right now. I just got the phone and I like to use a volume toggle app which I used on my Droid Maxx. I have deleted it and I still sometimes don't get a single tone for a notification. I have gone in and re set all volumes to max through the phones setting several times and it still does it. I can reboot the phone and it will work for a while and then start missing notifications again. Please help.