1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Issues with my droid

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by mwebb40, Jul 21, 2010.

1. mwebb40

mwebb40 New Member

I loved/love my droid until last week when I suddenly stopped receiving in coming calls. I could text, receive texts, make calls. But when people called me, it would ring three times and go to voice mail. No missed call would show, nor would I get a voice mail notification. After explaining my problem to 5 different people at Verizon, my phone had to be completely reset up and everything erased. The rep then told me I needed to turn off my phone periodically. No one ever told me that...so if I turn off my phone overnight for instance, my battery drains to 50% or less. Has anyone else experienced this? If so, how long do I have to keep it off? We are thinking of dropping our landline and now I hesitate if I have to turn off my droid. Any input would be helpful! Thank you in advance!