1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Issues with my droid 2 rom. Please help!

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by Norman, Oct 5, 2011.

1. Norman

Norman New Member

hey, im using a droid 2 running the gummyjar rom (2.2.1 android) and iv gotten tired of it over time, i decided to flash another rom to my phone with clockwork and i cant seem to get it. every time i select boot into recovery my phone just restarts, and every time i select to install a rom from the sd card it does the same thing. i was told i have to use droid 2 bootstrap in order to flash a new rom on, only thing is i am under age and cant purchase it from market. can anybody show me step by step instructions to get rid of gummyjar and install a 2.3 gingerbread with the new blue moto blur. or maybe a link to get a app that can put me in recovery without having to pay.

Update, finaly found bootstrap d2 for free :) you can get the apk from the makers website woohoo. now running gingerbread 2.3.3
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2011