1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Issues with market

Discussion in 'Motorola Xoom' started by mav, Mar 15, 2011.

1. mav

mav New Member

I was trying to buy the thumb keyboard on the market and it seems to take the CC info but never does anything. I can buy from my phone without issue, this is just with the xoom I have the issue. Anyone else seeing this.
    Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums App
  2. XOoM

XOoM New Member

I'm having the issue here and that is the only application that I have tried to purchase.

3. XOoM

XOoM New Member

Ok....got it! I bought it with my X and installed it on the xoom

4. dch921

dch921 New Member

I had a similar issues with buying an app and trying to buy a book. I couls buy apps on my phone juat not my Xoom. I contacted Google through the market place and their book store and after about a week finially got it fixed. It came down to them sending me an email letting me know my account was working again.