Issues with facebook sync

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Incredible' started by dwagner88, Jun 3, 2010.

1. dwagner88

dwagner88 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I am trying to get my sister's incredible set up, and so far things haven't gone well. For starters Sense is driving me up the wall. I will NEVER buy a phone with sense on it. It's pretty, but it seems harder to use to me than vanilla android.

I cannot get her facebook contacts to sync with her normal contacts. The phone has a "suggested link" on each contact page to link to the facebook profile, but unlike on my Droid, it is NOT automatically syncing them. Is there a way to automatically sync them up so that we don't have to go through every single contact one at a time and manually link them?

Also, one other issue: A box keeps popping up saying "Contact not found" and it will not go away. Seriously unimpressed with this phone so far. Any ideas as to what is going on?

#1 dwagner88, Jun 3, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2010
  2. dwagner88

dwagner88 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    she went ahead and manually linked all of her contacts, but it took a while. The contact not found icon problem seems to have solved itself also, may have had something to do with syncing the phone for the first time.

Now I have only two more questions: Should I be using HTC mail for gmail, or google's gmail app? Which is better?

And how do I sync her contacts with gmail? This is something else that was done automatically on the droid, that I can't figure out on the Incredible.

Search tags for this page

cannot sync facebook contacts android