issues with connecting to tv

lju64

Reaction score
For some reason, i always lose service when I connect to my TV. As soon as i plug in the HDMI cord into the converter, i lose service. At first I thought Netflix was messing with my service. However, it works fine when i just watch Netflix on my phone. Any suggestions?

SallyC

Reaction score
Not sure what you mean by the converter. I plug one end of the hdmi cord into my tv set directly, the other into my Razr. Are you doing something differently?

OP
L

lju64

Reaction score
I have a micro hdmi (male) to hdmi (female) convertor.

ted1

Reaction score
You should try a cable without converter I just got one 15ft long off of amazon for $10 buck works great we have watched movies played games with no issues.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums

OP
L

lju64

Reaction score
I already ordered a different convertor. If that doesn't work I'll buy that 15 ft cord. Thanks

OP
L

lju64

Reaction score
My new converter connects to my tv fine. I no long lose connection when I connect to my tv. Thanks for the help.

SallyC

Reaction score
My new converter connects to my tv fine. I no long lose connection when I connect to my tv. Thanks for the help.

Glad that was the problem and thanks for posting back. Someone else comes along with the same issue and you've helped them know what to try!:biggrin: