1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

issues with bugless beast

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by tonynalli, Jul 21, 2010.

1. tonynalli

tonynalli New Member

so i tried to install bug-less beast on my phone i downloaded the frf84bv04.zip file from here and used rom loader or something of that nature to install it. i cant remember the name of it because i did have it on my phone but for a minuet. any-who. i backed it up just like it said and it went through that just fine. it got about 1/3 of the way through the install and gave me a problem that said something about status 7. it said restart so i did and now im stuck on the htc incredible screen. and thats is as far as it will go. i wiped the cache and tried a few other things to get it to restart but i get nothing, and it remains stuck . anyone have any ideas?
  2. Tallica

Tallica Premium Member Premium Member

Don't think Pete has a version of BB for the incredible, that rom is for the Droid only!
  3. tonynalli

tonynalli New Member

you know i thought that was the issue, i am in the middle of restoring it and it trying again with a different rom. honestly, ive been also in the process of learning how to do crack blackberry and jailbreak and unlock i phones with my business and doing my personal phone on the side. my brain has been overloaded with all sorts of different code talk between all three and i clearly missed that.
  4. Tallica

Tallica Premium Member Premium Member

Most of the roms here are for the droid. make sure the one you try SAYS it's incredible compatible.