1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

issues with bugless beast

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by tonynalli, Jul 21, 2010.

1. tonynalli

tonynalli New Member

so i tried to install bug-less beast on my phone i downloaded the frf84bv04.zip file from here and used rom loader or something of that nature to install it. i cant remember the name of it because i did have it on my phone but for a minuet. any-who. i backed it up just like it said and it went through that just fine. it got about 1/3 of the way through the install and gave me a problem that said something about status 7. it said restart so i did and now im stuck on the htc incredible screen. and thats is as far as it will go. i wiped the cache and tried a few other things to get it to restart but i get nothing, and it remains stuck . anyone have any ideas?
  2. Tallica

Tallica Premium Member Premium Member

Don't think Pete has a version of BB for the incredible, that rom is for the Droid only!
  3. tonynalli

tonynalli New Member

you know i thought that was the issue, i am in the middle of restoring it and it trying again with a different rom. honestly, ive been also in the process of learning how to do crack blackberry and jailbreak and unlock i phones with my business and doing my personal phone on the side. my brain has been overloaded with all sorts of different code talk between all three and i clearly missed that.
  4. Tallica

Tallica Premium Member Premium Member

Most of the roms here are for the droid. make sure the one you try SAYS it's incredible compatible.